We value the wisdom, commitment, and ongoing thirst for knowledge we see in every one of our exemplary faculty members.
The Center School faculty is exemplary, and responsible for nurturing the confidence we see in our students.
We encourage you to apply if you
- Are a teacher or other professional with experience working with bright children with learning differences.
- Are a Pennsylvania state certified teacher in Elementary Education/Special Education and with Reading Specialist Certification.
- Are seeking a creative and supportive environment for children.
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Want to be part of a team of professionals providing personalized and integrated instruction for children with language based learning differences.
MIDDLE SCHOOL AND NINTH GRADE SCIENCE TEACHER
SUMMER SCHOOL TEACHERS for Grades 1/2 and Grade 3
DAY TO DAY SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
Center School is seeking day to day substitute teachers at a per-diem rate.
Please send a resume and letter of interest to Mindy Wawrzyniak: email@example.com.
The following documents are required prior to employment:
All teachers at Center School must have a valid Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate.
Center School does not discriminate in any term or condition of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.