Step 2: Application
To be considered for enrollment, a complete application packet must be received. A packet consists of:
- Complete online application, with non-refundable $100 application fee
- Submit copies of any recent testing.
- Submit a copy of the most recent report card.
- Complete the attached Records Release Form
- If requested, print out ADVIS Teacher Recommendation Form and give to your child’s teacher. The teacher should complete the form and mail directly to Center School.
Step 3: Review & Student Visit Day
The Admissions Committee reviews student information. After a review of the application, and if The Committees feels the environment is right for your child, your child will be invited to Center School for a visit.
Step 4: Decision
The Admissions Committee makes a decision based upon whether or not Center School can meet the needs of your child.